Tags: Florida Southern Admissions EssayUs Embassy Romania Essay CompetitionResearch Paper On Langston HughesEssay Empire State BuildingGood Essay FormatChildhood Obesity Research Paper Topics
1) Major festivals like Deepawali, Makar Sankranti, and Republic Day fall in winter season.2) People enjoy many activities in hilly areas like ice skating, skiing, ice hockey etc.Winter season is the coldest of the four seasons in the year.
Winter Season is the four month period from December to March in India. The atmosphere during winter season changes drastically compared to other seasons as we witness snowfall, cold rains, thick fog and sudden drop in temperature.
The cold wind blows at a very high speed and the day becomes shorter in winter season.
4) Season has a very cold weather with minimum temperature dropping to 3°C to 5°C in night in northwest region.
5) During winter season, high speed of cold winds blows from north region in peak months.
2) Winter season arrives after autumn season and is caused mainly due to orientation in the axis of earth away from sun.
3) December and January are the coldest months of winter season.
8) Winter season is an ideal season for tours and travels to hilly regions.
9) It is the season of healthy fruits and green leafy vegetables.
9) Days during winters are pleasant because of the low heat intensity of sun.
10) Excess cold during winter season also brings a period of discomfort to old and poor people.